Friday, January 13, 2012

Come see our new bulletin board!

I hope everyone had a good holiday season and happy new year and is feeling refreshed for what I am sure will prove to be an exciting year in the Gamma Zeta Chapter of Delta Omega!

I would like to extend my sincerest thanks and gratitude to Meghan Cohen for her expert help on putting up our new Delta Omega Gamma Zeta Chapter bulletin board in the main lobby of the SPH building! Our bulletin board is located directly next to the student lounge.

I have put up three sections: 1) Delta Omega sponsored events; 2) Delta Omega members at UMD; and 3) About Delta Omega.

Posted under "Delta Omega sponsored events" is a flyer for the Feb. 15 Public Health Grand Rounds featuring Dr. Georges Benjamin. Please email me at deltaomegaumd@gmail.com about helping to staff this event which the Gamma Zeta chapter is co-sponsoring. It is through volunteer and service events like this that you truly exhibit the spirit of Delta Omega, an honor society that emphasizes dedication to the public health field.

Look for an email from Doodle about scheduling the first meeting of the semester soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment